EVERY Wednesday is Early Release!
ALL Grades dismissal at 1:40 pm
Announcements and Upcoming Events:
- School re-Begins Wednesday, August 19th (early release).
- Have a great Summer! Read lots of good books! Play puzzles and math games! Enjoy your friends and family! Play outdoors! See new places! Have fun!
- Interdistrict Attendance Permits need to be turned in to your district of residency.
- Permits are in the office.
- Classroom Self-Portrait Posters — 2014-15 Classes
- Still can be viewed online. (Click here to see them all)
Enjoy these few memories from the recently ended schoolyear. Later this summer they will be moved to the archives pages.
Six Grade Performs Greek Plays 2015
Healdsburg Jazz Black History
These two talented writers were selected from West Side to read at the Healdsburg Jazz Black History Month Program at the Raven Theater on Friday, February 27: Leilani Navarro and Claire Conard(click thumbnail for full text)
Gather 'Round: Celebrate West Side School was a tremendous success! Special thanks to our event coordinators, Jen Stark, Wendy Holland, and Kate Gomes. A BIG thank you to Felta Education Foundation, our volunteers, guests, and donors.
- Do not post pictures of West Side students on social media without parents’ permission
- Safety Reminder:
- Use crosswalks at all times, and Remember to SLOW DOWN and stay OFF the cell phones!
Easy Ways to Support West Side and the FEF
Please sign up for these very easy money makers for our school. Without any added cost, retailers will contribute to our school programs. Anyone is welcome to sign up. You may sign up on the official websites by clicking on their links, or go to eScrip.com, smile.amazon.com, or target.com/tcoe., or come into the office and we’ll help you get set up.
Enrichment Programs – FEF
Your generous donations fund our art, music, library, technology, garden and field trips.
Thank you for your support!
Follow the link for Online Safety Information, Activities, and Resources:
Suggestions are always welcome -- email: email@example.com