EVERY Wednesday is Early Release!
ALL Grades dismissal at 1:40 pm
Announcements and Upcoming Events:
Job Announcement: Business Manager/Payroll
YEARBOOK: click here: HURRY AND ORDER YOUR YEARBOOKS!
Yearbook Online Ordering deadline is 4/23) ~ Order your yearbooks online!
Only online orders can be personalized.
- Renaissance Friday #4 is April 17
- Kinder: 9-10am;
1st, 2nd, 3rd: 10:30-11:50 am;
4th, 5th, 6th: 12:45-2:15 pm
~ Next Ren. Friday dates: 5/8, 5/15.
- Field Trip 6th Grade – Friday, Apr 17
- 10,000 Buddahs 7:20am-12:30pm
- Bingo Night and Pasta – Friday, Apr 17
- 6:00-8:30pm Phoenix Hall. $15 Tickets are available in the office. See BobChat for details!
- Field Trip 5th Grade – Friday Apr. 24
- Raven Theater Operation Jazz Band – 10:00 am
- Dia del Niño – Day of the Child Celebration
- Friday April 24
- YOSEMITE - 6th Grade Trip
- Sunday April 26 - Friday May 1
- Mark your Calendars: May 28th Open House
- 6:00 pm
Gather 'Round: Celebrate West Side School was a tremendous success! Special thanks to our event coordinators, Jen Stark, Wendy Holland, and Kate Gomes. A BIG thank you to Felta Education Foundation, our volunteers, guests, and donors.
- FEF is looking for new members to help support our school.
- Please contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org, or join us at our next meeting.
- School Site Council
- NEW SCHOOL SITE COUNCIL MEMBERS: Will Kegler, Margo Garcia, and Diane Miller have joined Pia Banerjea and Jen
Angell, to complete our parent representatives on the Council. Thank you for serving in this important capacity.
- Healdsburg Jazz Black History
- These two talented writers were selected from West Side to read at the Healdsburg Jazz Black History Month Program at the Raven Theater on Friday, February 27: Leilani Navarro and Claire Conard(click thumbnail for full text)
Sixth Graders challenging themselves during the Hour of Code as part of Computer Science Education Week.
Healdsburg Kiwanis brought a dictionary for each third grader today (Nov. 6).
Harvest Time at West Side
The first grade class takes care of the school chickens. This morning they scrambled up some eggs and shared in their nutritious bounty.
Kindergarteners making applesauce with parent volunteer.
West Side students served up scrambled eggs by board president, Ann Davis.
- Do not post pictures of West Side students on social media without parents’ permission
- Safety Reminder:
- Use crosswalks at all times, and Remember to SLOW DOWN and stay OFF the cell phones!
Help us support West Side enrichment programs this year by taking a few minutes to join our community effort. Many of these programs are at no cost to you and involve purchases your family is already making. Extended family and friends can also join in!
Easy Ways to Support West Side and the FEF
Please sign up for these very easy money makers for our school. Without any added cost, retailers will contribute to our school programs. Anyone is welcome to sign up. You may sign up on the official websites by clicking on their links, or go to eScrip.com, smile.amazon.com, or target.com/tcoe., or come into the office and we’ll help you get set up.
Enrichment Programs – FEF
Your generous donations fund our art, music, library, technology, garden and field trips.
Thank you for your support!
Follow the link for Online Safety Information, Activities, and Resources:
Suggestions are always welcome -- email: email@example.com